Saturday, September 17, 2011

bunch!!

I allways belived that each story gotta have its own mood and its own way to be drawn. During the last 2 years (mainly) i've created so many pages for personal stuff, marvel and other diferent projects, for each one i tried diferent approaches, sometimes for external reasons such as deadlines.

Since i'm collecting a bunch of images for my artbook i decided to illustrate what i've said above with some panels of pages i've done meanwhile.

This will be the my biggest post ever!!hehe














4 comments:

Philip said...

Hi Filipe, my name is Philip. I just picked up the first issue of John Carter and I must say it is one of the most beautiful comics I've seen. The style is so vibrant and original. I must say I picked it up for the cover by Skottie Young, but when I saw the inside art I was blown away. Same with seeing all your pieces in your blog. Magnificent work, hope to see more from you.

Philip Piaget
behance.net/philippiaget

rory said...

really like your style. I will be picking up Jon Carter series!

Canilho said...

Muito boas imagens Filipe, como sempre!

Já aqui comentei uma vez o teu trabalho e simplesmente sou fã... Gostei bastante das imagens em negativo mais para o fim do post, mas o que realmente me fascina é as perspectivas utilizadas em sketchs como o do iron man e o da ponte do spiderman... muito bom mesmo, excelente traço!

Filipe said...

thks guys,
philip hope u like the further issues :)
rory, hope u like john carter, really nice colors,
canilho,
curioso gostares dos angulos de algumas das imagens mais antigas que postei, espero que gostes do jonh carter tbm :), o obrigaado.