Monday, April 4, 2011

Kapow next weekend!


Next weekend i'll be in UK for the first big american type comic event ever in europe.
it wil be in London (where else?:D) and it'll have a lot of cool stuff happening there so if you're close by, dont be afraid to come. Informations here.i'll be at table 97 and with me, my friend Nuno Plati.

See you there.

Btw, I was last weekend at anigamix where Brk, my first comicbook (with Filipe Pina) won the three bigest prizes- best draw, best script and best comicbook. So if you dont have it yet, you know what you gotta do. :P

3 comments:

Relic Swish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Lewis said...

Hi Filipe,
It was great to meet you at the Kapow convention. Don't know if you remember, but I was an American writer looking for artists to work with and I absolutely loved your art! You probably don't have too much time to work on new projects, but if you're ever looking for a paid gig I would really like to talk to you about a new project I'm working on. Or, if you have any talented friends that are looking for work, let me know. Thanks!

Filipe said...

hey chris,

sorry to just answer now but i was away for a bit. now i'm still occupied doing stuff. but i'll definitly put you in touch with other portuguese artist. there are really cool artist over here.

BEst,
Filipe